COMIC Pokemon Go: It is the shiny Bulbasaur Charlie Brown (English)

Comic en español: Link


Based on a Tweet by a player in United States who was surrounded by lots of  Bulbasaurs during the last Community Day. It reminded me of the pumpkin field in the Charlie Brown´s Halloween movie. I wish the spawn rate was like that in my country, here in Peru, Bulbasaur appeared every two minutes or more so i had to keep walking to check pokestops and gather a lot of Pinap Berries in advance. 

I managed to get 3 shiny Bulbasaur, which is an improvement compared to the only shiny Dratini i got on the past event and none shiny Pikachu (dont mind that one, there is almost no difference with regular Pikachu :P). I hope the % rate to get a shiny gets higher for players.

I am looking forward for the Mareep event :)

Here is a link to the movie:

Comentarios