Pokemon Go: Sinnoh Throwback Challenge 2020

Español: Link


This challenge was a little more difficult because one of the final missions is to get a steel type pokemon. I spent 2 incenses and got none. Also, because of the quarantine I can't get out of my house and I couldn't use the magnetic lure that they give you to get this pokemon, so I had to use a remote raid pass. I heard this type of pokemon can also be obtained as a random reward in League battles.

The other "difficult" mission would be to get the ghost type pokemon (Drifloon), but that can be done by using an incense at night, i noticed that it appears more often if you put the incense  after 10 p.m.

The good thing is that I got a shiny Bronzor.

If you have completed the 4 investigations you will be able to participate in the Throwback Challenge Champion 2020 Special Research and obtain Pokemon from the Galar region.

Comentarios