Anime: Sangatsu no Lion

 


I started watching this anime on Netflix without knowing what was it about and boy i found a gem! Sangatsu no Lion is amazing!! I love the art style and animation! I´ll probably read the manga after finishing the anime.

It has many elements and characters, it has drama, slice of life, sports and i like it when a story does not always focus on the main character and lets the others get their own development.
////
Empecé a ver este anime en Netflix sin saber de qué trataba y OMG me topé con una joya! Sangatsu no Lion es increíble! Amo el estilo de arte y la animación! Voy a leer el manga después de terminar el anime.

Tiene muchos elementos y personajes, tiene drama, vida cotidiana, deportes y me gusta que la historia no se centre siempre en el personaje principal y deje que los otros tengan su propio desarrollo.

Comentarios