Tablet fixed

Español: Link 


I apologize for the lack of artwork during these past months, last year Windows 10 made an update that made drawing very difficult for me, my tablet was acting weird and started having issues such as dotted lines, lag and menus popping out of nowhere which made drawing very frustrating to the point i stopped doing it entirely.

I spent a lot of time trying to figure out what was the issue, i went to Wacom website to download the latest driver, updated all softwares, cleaned my tablet, installed new driver, uninstalled old driver, etc..

I used to draw with the pen touching the tablet, similar when you write on a piece of paper, but now i have to draw with the pen in mid air. That simple action fixed most of the issues. Guess now i have to adapt to draw in this new way. I´ll keep praticing. I am glad this ordeal is over so i can make more fanarts/ animations.

Comentarios